News & Events
YODAFY ISA and how a Fresher is benefited.
- July 21, 2022
- Posted by: Souvik
- Category: Landingpage
What ISA offers for freshers and how it makes their life easier and helps them get a job.
Yodafy’s Income Share Agreement (ISA) is our way of helping the students, so that they can learn for free. ISA basically means that the student would ‘LEARN FOR FREE UNTIL PLACED’. The payment of the tuition fee starts at Yodafy only when our students get a salary above 4 lakhs minimum. Students who learn from us are from various backgrounds. We ensure that every student has an opportunity to learn and get his/her dream job.
We do not want to burden the students further by charging up front, hence we go ahead and give you the training for free and once you get a job with minimum 4 Lakhs per annum, we start deducting the tuition fee from you. (p.s: Our Tuition Fees are 4 times lesser than other premier institutes)
Things a student should know before applying
- When you sign an ISA, you and your guardian will be responsible for any defaults. All the conditions are mentioned.
- As we promised, the payment would only start once you start getting your salary, so after that you are solely responsible to pay the amount. If not paid Yodafy can take legal action.
- Tuition Fee & duration will be mentioned in the ISA and it cannot be changed once you get a job. It’s standard for every individual.
- We only train students when we have credible openings with us. So rest assured if we are recruiting you for training WE HAVE OPENINGS.
How does our ISA work?
1. ISA is the monthly Payment option through which you pay back the tuition fee once you start getting salary. The payment stops when
- You have paid 18% (Including GST) of your monthly income for 12 months.
- You have reached the maximum payment amount of ₹75,000 (Including 18% GST)
- If we cannot place you in 6 months after training completion.
2. Your ISA starts at 4 LPA, anything below that we do not charge.
You pay towards your ISA only when your income is more than ₹4,00,000 per year. If it drops below 4 LPA, we pause your ISA.
3. You can Leave Yodafy anytime within the 1st 2 weeks. Anytime after the 1st two weeks you will attract penalties. All this will be mentioned in the agreement.
In case you decide to leave after 5 weeks, you are liable to pay the whole tuition fee, failing which would attract legal formalities.
4. Company and Student Commitment.
We always have commitment from the companies that they would not sack you unless there is a behavior aspect.
Similarly the candidates are responsible to commit for 1 year minimum in the company they are placed.
[vc_row full_width=”” parallax=”” parallax_image=””][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_widget_sidebar sidebar_id=”default”][/vc_column][/vc_row]